Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:08 am by Rumina

» Chosen Beta Scripts and Phrases of characters
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:30 pm by Rumina

March 2018

Calendar Calendar

Moving productively forward!!

Go down

Moving productively forward!!

Boosting up your productivity and settling with yourself is more better than laziness. There are variety of ways from making you not depressed, flat mood or being lazy. Overall overcome laziness because it's a sin. Make steps and rules to challenge yourself. Take the opportunity to break down pisces of that obstacle.

Take time to have enough sleep and to take care of yourself plus reduce stress. If you have goals they will be profitable and beneficial. Make it a habit to take in a talent. I am challenging myself to do more things and to not fall into bad habits. It's power in destroying myself with bad habits need to stop. I wonder how ?-?

I still struggle to make friends I need to work on it. Having friends can make you feel more beatitude. Friendship and relationships is the true supreme happiness. This is how you can productively move forward. Loss joy and disminished depomine is bad for the mental health I would say, but how to get over it and overcome.

With the links of showed you they will guide you into true happiness and to get over melancholy depression and depersonalization. Find other ways and research to make you happy.

Make yourself busy and think about the happiest parts of life. I don't know much but I'm falling into category of just reading this and understanding what to do with this document. Take this information and apply to your lifestyle.  

YouTube channel: ;w; Andou

YouTube channel: Parrot Value

When I can draw anime in the computer I will change my youtube avatar's

The manhunt Unabomber series on Netflix

Points Skills : 1252

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum